Sunday, November 1, 2009

You're Posted! Fan Pic #4


I haven't been blogging for the past um... 3 months :P
This is terrible. And since I have not really eaten any pan mee for the last 3 months, I've decided to feature a fan post. His name is Erik Hang (not sure where he's from) and he has posted a picture of something really unique ~ Dragon Fruit pan mee!

Well... this is really the first time I have heard of it though, but it's really interesting to see purple-coloured pan mee. LOL. I'm not sure where this guy found this purple pan mee or whether he made it himself. One thing's for sure... I have to thank him for submitting this interesting pan mee picture! It has enlightened me on the wonders of pan mee. It can come in different colours, perhaps size and shape too!

Once again, Erik, thanks for sharing your purple pan mee! It looks really good and I'm sure it tastes absolutely fantastic too! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment