Saturday, March 27, 2010

Slurpalicious Pan Mee

The sun was heating the room and so I left and wandered to Bandar Puteri Puchong. There, I found an intermediate lot, painted brown and I thought to myself "This could be a good place to sit and shy away from the glaring sun."

Well... so I sat down with my partner and we stared at the menu until the clock struck 2. Yes, the menu was filled with varieties of so many different types of pan mee and it was tough to make a sound decision. So I 'Eeny Meeny Miney Mo' in the end and somehow my finger brought itself to a stop at... THIS!



My partner was a little more adventurous and he consumed this...

The chilli pan mee was pretty good but unfortunately the tomyam one was not good. My tongue did an awful twisted dance when tasting the soup. I figured that they dropped in a bag of salt (hopefully by accident) and I'd forgive them in an instant.

Anyway, here's the place and I hope you'll bring like 10 friends to try almost all of its variety. As always, the slogan goes: Never try, never know! This is free advertising for you, Restoran Noodles Village of Puchong. Remember to save on salt; signing off, I'm Sleepyfriday and ilovepanmee. *Peace* Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment