Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sharing a little thought here...

Oooooh it's Christmas soon!

It's really like tick tock there goes the clock. Time is running so fast that in a blink of an eye I'm almost 8 months pregnant!!! Yes it's kinda alarming with all those excitement and anxiety and whatever mixture of feelings that I'm feeling. It also explains in a way why I haven't been a devoted fan of pan mee all these months because I haven't eaten any! Haha :P

Although I am not eating any pan mee doesn't mean that I'm not thinking about it (there's truth to this statement... at least 29.5%). The other 70.5%, I was thinking about getting a new facelift for this blog - to make it more flexible and prolly it's a good idea to include a bunch of relevant advertisers too! I think in a way, ilovepanmee can expand a whole lot more if I try harder.

ilovepanmee on Facebook has up-to-date 638 fans and is increasing steadily but a little slowly at the moment. I think Malaysians who love pan mee are out there and they just need a reason to step into this blog and become a fan.

What am I gonna do? I'm gonna create a bridge for pan mee lovers to connect to the world of Malaysian Pan Mee! I hope it works...

No comments:

Post a Comment