Monday, August 3, 2009

ilovepanmee has 200 fans!


At exactly 7:12pm yesterday [Monday, Malaysian time], Jocelyn Soo became the 200th ilovepanmee fan! This is so possible because (currently 201) people loves pan mee and I'm sure they'll be even more! :P

Just to explain a little about the ilovepanmee Facebook fan page, Twitter and Blogspot. It all began because I always (most of the time) eat pan mee during lunch and then one day, a friend challenged me to create a fan page for pan mee. So I thought, what the heck, let's go all out and try it and see what happens in the end.

I have to admit that the blogging part became a little like a part time job for me on weekends, but it's really rewarding to see people giving some form of response, like comments or even sending in their favourite pan mee pics (so far I have 3 fan pics).

Well, it's all interesting and I kinda enjoy it. I'd love to see how far ilovepanmee can go. And really, a big thank you to all the ilovepanmee fans - without your fan-ship, all these wouldn't happen. Thank you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment