Sunday, August 2, 2009

Kungfu Smooth pan mee

"Hiyeeeak! Bash bash punch punch chop!!! (poor "min fun")
This August, ilovepanmee is presenting to you... KUNGFU SMOOTH pan mee.

And yes, my flour break is over and I'm now back to eating more pan mee again. Um, to kick start this season of ilovepanmee, I've decided to drive a car to this place in Seri Sentosa, Old Klang Road for this special Kungfu Smooth Pan Mee.

Well, I'm not sure what type of kungfu this pan mee is made of, but I'm sure the fella who makes it sure has the rank of a Master :P



Nice huh? I ordered the "dry" kungfu pan mee.


Basically it's hand-pulled.


Look at the length of this pan mee... hmmm... kungfu works! :D


This is the slim pan mee. The description in the menu did not mention "kungfu" though. So I guess this is machine-made.




Meatballs! Should order this too, it's quite nice :)


Mmm... think it's made of sotong + pork or beef? No idea but it's good.



Lotsa trees nearby too.



If you're thinking of aircon, nice cafe, erm... u're wrong. This is really like the "dai pai dong" style pan mee. Eat on the street, taste better :P



If u're looking for a signage, u won't be able to see it. Just recognise those trees.


Price per bowl of pan mee: OMG, i didn't notice it!
Total price for 1 bowl of meatballs + 2 bowls of pan mee + 2 cincau ice = RM17.20
I love pan mee's rating: 4.2 / 5 star

I've got to say this... service is pretty fast too :P

Here's the map and address to this place if u'd like to try:

28, Jalan Seri Sentosa 9A/133
Taman Seri Sentosa
Bt. 6 1/2 Jalan Klang Lama
58000 Kuala Lumpur

No comments:

Post a Comment