Saturday, May 30, 2009

I'm a pan mee fan-si


I've been a fan of pan mee for almost a quarter century now. Well, there are people who are soccer fans, badminton fans, etc... and since I'm not a fan of any sports, I started thinking, and thought that I could be a fan of pan mee! I even have an idea too - to create "I Love Pan Mee" t-shirts (You're laughing? I'm kinda serious though).

Honestly, I've never thought that I would create a blog for pan mee because my husband always say that I have this "3-minute love for everything that I like". Now I'm not gonna debate that but since my Starwarsilike.blogspot.com friend told me that I should get a panmeeilike.blogspot.com too, well... I thought about it and I finally did, except it's called ilovepanmee.blogspot.com :D

No comments:

Post a Comment