Saturday, May 30, 2009

My favourite pan mee

I moved to USJ when I was 12 and there, I fell in love with this super pan mee. Before that, I was eating soup pan mee in Old Klang Road, and then I'm like eating machine-shredded "kon-lo" (dried) pan mee here in Taipan! Aunty pan mee knows me very well, and yes, I've met her entire family and she recently hired a helper too.

Her pan mee is... I would say the szechuan-style pan mee. I've been eating her pan mee for years and years and years and I've watched her kids grow. They're in college now and I'm proud to say that I have played a tiny part in funding their education. One day, Aunty pan mee told me the area is closing down and she gotta move - she handed me a name card. WOW! Instead of asking her a bunch of stuff, I stared at the name card! Aunty pan mee got a name card wor!!! O.o

She moved to USJ2 (her 2nd branch) - the original stall still exists in USJ10 (Taipan) and is being run by Uncle pan mee + helper now. You can find Uncle pan mee's stall located directly opposite the original location at Kedai Kopi Nanking. (Are you confused?) See google map below:


No comments:

Post a Comment