Monday, June 1, 2009

We're BFFs


Here at the office, we tend to be quite close to each other - so almost everyone is called a BFF (best f@$%ing friend or best friends forever). However, today my BFFFFF (best f@$%ing friends forever falalalala falalala), Sotong Hoon, said:

Sotong Hoon: I dun feel like eating pan mee, u guys go.
I love pan mee: Why? Are u sick? U're BFFFFF wo. Pan mee will lack a taste if u don't come.
Sotong Hoon: Hoho... i dun think i have so much influence.
I love pan mee: It will lack a friendship taste. Then the sedap-ness will kurang 20%.
Sotong Hoon: U think of me when u eat.
I love pan mee: I'm not good in visualising... u know la... later i visualise the cow dung pic u sent me.
Sotong Hoon: Then ur pan mee will taste better.
I love pan mee: Then later i update my blog tell ppl the pan mee taste like cow dung... sei lor.
Sotong Hoon: Haha... then ur blog's page view sure will increase by 100%.

Honestly, the thought of eating a bowl of pan mee makes me feel really good, but today, my pan mee will definitely lack a certain taste - the friendship taste. Make sure that you always have your bowl of pan mee with your BFFs or loved ones. And luckily, I still have other BFFs that will be joining me for pan mee sedaps later! :)

1 comment:

  1. i am not joining you for pan mee today, but i still love you.

    ReplyDelete